The mobile market is constantly changing, due to a combination of effects from the development of new technologies, new smartphones and increasing competition amongst mobile operators and also with social apps. In fact, the competition is very ferocious in the Indian market. This lead to a profit deterioration for various operators and a new wave of M&A.
Also, the regulatory environment continues to evolve to reflect changing realities. Yet, there are still many opportunities available in such a huge and diverse market. The report will discuss all these issues affecting India. Moreover, the report also analyses the Indian smartphone market and provides forecasts for the most important mobile indicators from 2018 until 2022.
This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market in India. It provides analysis of the key issues in the India mobile market, while monitoring the critical developments based on both primary and secondary sources. It also provides high-level for various indicators such as forecasts of teledensity, subscribers, number of smartphones, etc.
- Reliance Jio
- What are the current key developments in the mobile and smartphones markets?
- Coverage of the recent developments, such as M&As activities, changes in market shares etc.
- Provision of latest telecom related statistics.
- Annual forecast of number of smartphones.
Why should you read this report?
- The statistical section covers the most important mobile indicators.
- A view of the key developments in both mobile operator and smartphone markets.
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Executive summary
Section 2: Country overview
Section 3: Competitor landscape
Section 4: Regulatory environment
Section 5: Mobile internet
Section 6: The smartphone market
Section 7: Points for actions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tz89q/india_mobile?w=4