DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Microsurgery Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia Pacific microsurgery market is expected to reach USD 341.26 Million by 2025 from USD 187.68 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The Asia Pacific microsurgery market is segmented based on application into nine notable segments; general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, oncology, gynecological surgery, oral surgery, pediatric surgery and others. In 2018 general surgery market is likely to dominate market with 32.4% shares and is estimated to reach 115.18 million by 2025.
The market is segmented based on procedure into four notable segments; transplantation, replantation, treatment of infertility and free tissue transfer. Replantation is sub segmented into nose, fingers and thumbs, ear and scalp. Treatment of infertility is sub segmented into varicocele, tubal obstruction and vas deferens obstructions. In 2018, transplantation market will dominate with 43.6% shares and will consume around 152.68 million by 2025.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- tisurg medical instruments Co.
- SYNOVIS MICRO COMPANIES ALLIANCE, INC.
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC
- MicroSurgical Technology
- Peter LAZIC GmbH
- MICROSURGERY INSTRUMENTS, INC.
- Adarsh Surgical Works
- Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments Corporation
- KLS Martin Group
- Boss Instruments Ltd.
- Beaver-Visitec International
- Scanlan International
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Asia-Pacific Microsurgery Market, By Application
7. Asia-Pacific Microsurgery Market, By Procedures
8. Asia-Pacific Microsurgery Market, By Equipment Type
9. Asia-Pacific Microsurgery Market, By End User
10. Asia-Pacific Microsurgery Market, By Geography
11. Asia-Pacific Microsurgery Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4tgd8/north_america?w=4