Course "Applied Statistics for FDA Process Validation" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant's RAC recertification upon full completion.
Stage 1: Process Design: The commercial manufacturing process is defined during this stage based on knowledge gained through development and scale-up activities.
Stage 2: Process Qualification: During this stage, the process design is evaluated to determine if the process is capable of reproducible commercial manufacturing.
Stage 3: Continued Process Verification: Ongoing assurance is gained during routine production that the process remains in a state of control.
Who Will Benefit:
- This seminar is designed for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical professionals who are involved with product and/or process design, validation, or manufacturing/control.
- Process Scientist/Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- Regulatory/Compliance Professional
- Design Controls Engineer
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Continuous Improvement Manager
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wwjzw/applied?w=4