DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sleep Apnea Devices Market by Type, (Therapeutic (CPAP, APAP, Masks, ASV, Oral Appliances, Mandibular Advancement Device), Diagnostic (PSG, Oximeter)), End User (Sleep Laboratories & Hospitals, Home Care/Individuals) - Global Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The sleep apnea devices market is projected to reach USD 6.49 Billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 4.44 Billion in 2018.
The major influencing factors driving the growth of this market are increasing patient pool for sleep apnea on account of increasing obesity globally, improving patient compliance owing to stringent reimbursement regulations, increasing home sleep testing as well as initiatives to increase awareness globally.
The major market players in the sleep apnea devices market include ResMed, Inc. (US), Koninklijke Philips (Netherlands), and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd. (New Zealand).
- By type, the therapeutic devices segment accounted for the largest share of the global sleep apnea market.
- Based on product, the polysomnography devices segment accounted for the largest share of the sleep apnea diagnostic devices market.
- By end-user, the home care/individuals segment of the market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the preference for home care in sleep apnea diagnosed patients.
- By region, APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR owing to increasing prevalence of sleep apnea disorders, the large undiagnosed pool in countries such as India, and initiatives by the government & other private organizations to raise awareness regarding sleep disorders.
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Epidemiological, Prescription Pattern, and Adherence Assessment of Sleep Apnea
7 Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By Type
8 Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By End-User
9 Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- BMC Medical
- Braebon Medical
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips
- Lowenstein Medical
- Whole You
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdxxcw/global_sleep?w=4