This course will describe the development of job position curricula in the pharmaceutical industry using a Learning Management System (LMS) and provide you with the tools needed to create effective curricula.
Learning Management Systems (LMS's) are important tools for assuring and demonstrating that Pharma employees maintain their training, and their GMP compliance, up to date. They often boast great functionality but also have limitations that must be overcome for a Pharma company to use them effectively.
An area that is not understood well is the development of training curricula in these systems, which presents its own unique challenges and takes far more time to implement than is commonly thought. In addition, many employees have these responsibilities in addition to others not necessarily related to training and do not have the luxury of time to create and maintain a complex array of curricula.
Day 1 Schedule
- Lecture 1 (90 Mins): Introduction to Pharma curricula - basic premise, regulatory requirements, knowledge check.
- Lecture 2 (90 Mins): Components of Pharma curricula - core curricula, job-specific curricula, modules, knowledge check.
- Lecture 3 (90 Mins): Relation between job descriptions and Pharma curricula, complications in curriculum structuring (job related, LMS-related).
Lecture 4 (90 Mins): Hands-on activities for basic curriculum and
module setup outside of the LMS (conceptual).
Day 2 Schedule
- Lecture 1 (90 Mins): Learning Management Systems (LMS's) and their relation to curricula.
- Lecture 2 (90 Mins): LMS functionality (employee information, training course entry, training completion entry) with demos and hands-on activities.
- Lecture 3 (90 Mins): Processes for curriculum revisions: regulatory requirements, LMS-related complications and how to manage these.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt2tv8/2_day_course?w=4