DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Carrier Screening Market - Segmented by Type of Test, Disease, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carrier screening market is expected to account for a value of USD 2,237 million, registering a CAGR of about 9.8% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Asia-Pacific is expected to record the highest CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Increasing investments in R&D activities, production, and rising indigenous production are propelling the market in Asia-Pacific. However, the North American region holds the largest share in the carrier screening market.
- Increasing Emphasis on Early-disease Detection and Prevention
- Growing Demand for Personalized Medicine
- Increasing Application of Screening Tests in Genetic Disorders
- Social and Ethical Implications of Carrier Screening
- High Costs of Carrier Testing
- Reimbursement Issues
- September 2017: Thermo Fisher Scientific launched its new PureLink Fast Low-Endotoxin Plasmid Purification Midi and Maxi Kits for DNA isolation.
- August 2017: Luminex Corporation collaborated with Sutter Health Labs to improve patient care in the health network, including a range of conditions, including cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal illness, and respiratory tract infections.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Players
- 23AndMe Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Roche Holding AG
- Cepheid (Danaher Corporation)
- Illumina Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Sequenom Inc. (Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings [Labcorp])
- Myriad Genetics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Autogenomics Inc.
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6g7tj/global_carrier?w=4