DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Polymer Nanocomposites Market - Segmented by Fiber Type, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global polymer nanocomposites market is expected to register a significant growth during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Rising demand for polymer nanocomposites from the automotive sector due to stringent regulations is expected to drive the market in the forecast period.
The clay-based nanocomposites segment accounted for a major share of the global polymer nanocomposites market in 2017. With a significant annual growth rate, nanoclays incorporated nanocomposites are expected to have a wide implementation in commercial and industrial products, from food packaging materials to automotive, and medical devices.
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in the global polymer nanocomposites market owing to widespread adoption in industrial sectors, such as automotive, due to the stringent regulations in countries, like India and China. Industries like packaging, electronics & semiconductor, aerospace, defense, and coatings are continuously finding newer applications, which will further ignite the growth of polymer nanocomposites market in Asia-Pacific in the future.
Major players are RTP Company, Arkema, Inc., Nanocyl SA, Powdermet, Inc., and Evonik Industries AG, amongst others.
- January 2018: Powdermet received funding from NASA for developing high-energy, high-power, high-temperature nanocomposite film capacitors.
December 2016: Lighting and display technologies are adopting
ceramic-polymer nanocomposites to improve device performance.
- Rising Demand of Polymer Nanocomposites from Automotive Sector due to Stringent Regulations
- Growing Applications in Electronics and Semiconductor Industries
- Expanding Consumption in Packing Materials
- High Processing Costs
- Safety Issues
- Adoption of Bio-based Nanocomposites
- Growing Demand for Flame Retardant Polymer Nanocomposites
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- 3D Systems Inc.
- Arkema Inc.
- Axipolymer Incorporation
- BYK Additives & Instruments
- Evonik Industries AG
- Foster Corporation
- Hybrid Plastics Inc.
- Industrial Nanotech,Inc.
- Inframat Corporation
- InMat Inc.
- Minerals Technologies Inc. (Nanocor Inc.)
- Nanocyl SA.
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation.
- Powdermet Inc.
- RTP Company
- Rusnano S.A.
- ShayoNano Singapore Private Ltd.
9. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8r5cg/polymer?w=4