DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cardiovascular Stent Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cardiovascular stent market was valued at US$8.46 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.74% over the forecast period to reach US$12.511 billion by 2023.
A cardiovascular stent is a device in the form of a tube mesh which expands when placed in the coronary artery (which supplies blood to the heart). The stent is required to clear the arterial passage for a smooth blood flow, which would otherwise cause heart attack in case of diseased conditions such as a blockage in the artery. The increase in the adult population along with the growing cardiovascular diseases is leasing to the growth of the global cardiovascular stent market.
- Dual Therapy Stent
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold
- Bio-engineering Stent
- Drug Eluting Stent
- Bare Metal Stent
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt Chromium
- By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Abbot Laboratories
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Bioabsorbable Therapeutics, Inc.
- Arterial Remodelling Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cardiovascular Stent Market By Technology
6. Global Cardiovascular Stent Market By Material
7. Global Cardiovascular Stent Market By End User
8. Global Cardiovascular Stent Market By Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wtcxxk/global?w=4