FAIRMOUNT SANTROL HOLDINGS INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation of Merger

WILMINGTON, Del.--()--Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:

  • Do you own shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. (NYSE: FMSA)?
  • Did you purchase any of your shares prior to December 12, 2017?
  • Do you think the proposed merger is fair?
  • Do you want to discuss your rights?

Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. (“Fairmount” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FMSA) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to merge with Unimin Corporation (“Unimin”), a wholly owned subsidiary of SCR-Sibelco NV (“Sibelco”). Under the terms of the merger agreement, at the closing of the transaction, Fairmount shareholders, including equity award holders, will receive $170 million in cash, or approximately $0.74 per share based on Fairmount’s current diluted share count, and will own 35% of the combined company, with Sibelco owning the remaining 65%. The transaction is structured to be tax-free to Fairmount shareholders.

If you own common stock of Fairmount and purchased any shares before December 12, 2017, if you would like to learn more about this investigation, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. Serra at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 300 Delaware Avenue, Suite 1220, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, by telephone at (888) 969-4242, or by e-mail at info@rl-legal.com.

Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware, Garden City, New York, and San Francisco, California, has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of investors and achieved substantial corporate governance reforms in numerous cases nationwide, including federal securities fraud actions, shareholder class actions, and shareholder derivative actions.

Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Contacts

Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.
Seth D. Rigrodsky
Gina M. Serra
888-969-4242
302-295-5310
Fax: 302-654-7530
info@rl-legal.com
http://www.rigrodskylong.com

Release Summary

FAIRMOUNT SANTROL HOLDINGS INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Merger

Contacts

Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.
Seth D. Rigrodsky
Gina M. Serra
888-969-4242
302-295-5310
Fax: 302-654-7530
info@rl-legal.com
http://www.rigrodskylong.com