DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Orthodontic Supplies Market - Segmented by Product Type, Type of Patient and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The orthodontic supplies market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.8%. The demand for orthodontic supplies market is on a surge, mainly due to increasing prevalence of the oral diseases.
North America has the largest market share, with the United States being the larger contributor when compared to Canada. The North American orthodontic supplies market is on the forefront mainly due to the high prevalence of dental disorders, along with the increasing urge in people to look better, aesthetically. However, the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to grow in the future, due to the growing number of the orthodontic/dental companies.
- Increased Prevalence for Orthodontic Conditions
- Technological Advancements
- High DMFT Index in Developing Countries
- Increased Awareness for Orthodontic Procedures
- Complications During and After Such Procedures
- Poor Reimbursement Policies
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Players
- 3M Unitek Corp
- Align Technology Inc.
- American Orthodontics
- Biomers Pte Ltd.
- DB Orthodontics Ltd.
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- G&H Orthodontics Inc.
- Great Lakes Orthodontics Ltd.
- Ormco Corp.
- Ortho Organizers Inc.
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3dh4n2/global?w=4