DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cryostat Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cryostat market is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 5.48% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$2.470 billion by 2023, increasing from US$1.793 billion in 2017.
Healthcare, metallurgy, energy & power, and aerospace are the major industries that are driving the growth of cryostats market. With the ongoing research & development in all these key industries, the demand for cryostats is expected to surge during the projected period. Healthcare industry has witnessed the highest usage of cryostats with their application in a wide range of advanced technologies. While North America holds the largest market share in global cryostats market, Asia-Pacific is expected to show the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The emerging economies of Asia-Pacific region like China, India, and Japan are predicted to be some of the very high-potential markets for cryostats in the next five years.
- Closed-Cycle Cryostats
- Continuous-Flow Cryostats
- Bath Cryostats
- Multistage Cryostats
- Transfer tubes
- Gas Flow Pumps
- High Vacuum Pumps
- Forensic Science
- Energy & Power
- United States
- Europe Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Cryomech, Inc.
- Advanced Mechanical and Optical Systems
- ADVANCED RESEARCH SYSTEMS
- Amos Scientific Pty Ltd
- SLEE medical GmbH
- Jinhua YIDI Medical Appliance CO.,LTD
- Bright Instruments.
- Janis Research Company, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cryostat Market By Type
6. Global Cryostat Market By Component
7. Global Cryostat Market By Cryogen
8. Global Cryostat Market By Industry
9. Global Cryostat Market By Geography
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzv4s3/global_cryostat?w=4