DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aircraft Interface Device Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global aircraft interface device market is expected to grow at CAGR of 14.8% during the period of 2017-2024.
Improved situational awareness using AID, reduced maintenance cost with the use of aid, increase in demand for aircraft, and emergence of BYOD trend are the factors for which are driving the market.
However, authorization from FAA and airworthiness regulations pertaining to AID is the factor restraining the market growth.
Furthermore, benefits associated with advanced in-flight entertainment services, and installation of aid for commercial helicopters is creating new opportunity for the market during the forecast period.
The growth in global aircraft interface device market is also influenced by the presence of major players such as United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Teledyne Control (U.S.), Esterline Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Astronics Corporation (U.S.), and Others. Product launches, Merger & Acquisition, partnership, joint venture are some crucial strategies adopted by the major players to gain competitive advantage.
- The Global Aircraft interface device market is segmented by end user, fit, connectivity and aircraft type.
- On the basis of end user segment, market is further classified into civil and military. Civil is dominating the end user segment that is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
On the basis of fit segment market is further classified into linefit
and retrofit. The retrofit segment is dominating the overall fit
- On the basis of aircraft type segment market is further classified into narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, very large aircraft, regional transport aircraft, business jet, rotary wing aircraft, and fighter jet. The narrow body aircraft is dominating the market.
- On the basis of connectivity, market is classified into wired and wireless. The wireless is dominating in the connectivity segment for the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Aircraft Interface Device
5. Market By End User
6. Global Aircraft Interface Device Market By Aircraft Type
7. Global Aircraft Interface Device Market By Fit
8. Global Aircraft Interface Device Market By Connectivity
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Geographical Analysis
11. Company Profiles
- Astronics Corporation
- Digecor Inc
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Gogo LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Iridium Communications Inc
- Lufthansa Systems Gmbh & Co. KG
- Navaero Inc.
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Sita Onair
- Teledyne Technologies
- United Technologies Corporation
- Zodiac Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5scps/global_aircraft?w=4