DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cloud infrastructure services market to grow at a CAGR of 28.21% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Cloud infrastructure services are provided to the users as an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) platform on a pay-per-use basis in the form of virtual machines (VMs). This infrastructure service enables organizations to manage traditional workloads by providing various deployment models such as public, private, and hybrid cloud.
One trend in the market is rising adoption of hybrid cloud storage systems. Hybrid cloud-based systems give an organization more flexibility to select a more convenient solution to choose the right cloud deployment model for each workload or workgroup. Several key benefits including improved data management, enhanced IT infrastructure management and flexibility, and better security and compliance will further increase the demand for cloud infrastructure services throughout the forecast period.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- Cisco Systems
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Public cloud - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Private cloud - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Hybrid cloud - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Global cloud infrastructure services market by end-user
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Rise in the adoption of hybrid cloud storage systems
- Increased adoption of the BYOD policy
- Emergence of virtualization technologies
- Growing demand for MOOCs
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjnxfs/global_cloud?w=4