DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Propane Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on global Propane market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2018 to 2024. The global propane market was sized over USD 131.2 billion in 2017. The global propane market is projected to grow with a CAGR 3.17% and 2.75% in terms of value and volume during the forecast period, 2018-2024 and reach USD 163.5 billion by 2024. The study on propane market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World.
The report on global propane market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Propane market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
- Rising demand of LPG from increasing consumers
- Growing demand of propane from petrochemical industry
- Huge demand of propane from automobile industry
- Fluctuations in petroleum and crude oil prices
- Inadequate retail infrastructure for propane and limited awareness among the consumers
- Huge demand of clean fuel from marine industry
Use of propane in power generation
Global Propane market by Application
- Chemical & Refinery
- Marsh LP Gas Company Inc.
- Lykins Energy Solutions
- Sparlingss Propane Co. Ltd.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P.
- PetroChina Company Limited
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- British Petroleum
- Valero Energy Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Propane Market Overview
4. Global Propane Market by Application (USD Million,) 2018 - 2024
5. Global Propane Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million,) 2018 - 2024
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5znbn/global_propane?w=4