NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tune in as Yahoo Finance once again hosts the exclusive live stream of Berkshire Hathaway’s annual shareholders meeting on Saturday, May 5 beginning at 9:45 a.m. E.T. Stay tuned for programming updates, and watch the live stream here: https://finance.yahoo.com/brklivestream/
Audiences will be able to watch live on Yahoo Finance - across desktop, tablet and mobile - as Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett and his right-hand man Charlie Munger share their unscripted views on the company, the markets, the administration, and whatever other topic may come up. The shareholders meeting live stream on Yahoo Finance will once again be available in both English and Mandarin, with VOD replay available immediately following.
An audio replay of the meeting and accompanying interviews will once again be available via podcast, through a partnership with Acast, on Apple Podcasts and other podcast stores starting Monday, May 7th.
Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer will be on-the-ground at CenturyLink Center Omaha with other members of the Yahoo Finance editorial team, to provide insight, analysis and news-making interviews. The schedule of LIVE coverage includes:
- 9:45am E.T. -- Yahoo Finance Pre-show
- 10:15am E.T. -- Live stream of morning session featuring the Q&A with Buffett and Munger
- 1:00pm E.T. -- Yahoo Finance Halftime Report
- 2:00pm E.T. -- Live stream of afternoon session featuring additional Q&A and business meeting
- 4:30pm E.T. -- Meeting Break: Yahoo Finance live programming
- 4:45pm E.T. -- Live stream of afternoon session continues
- 5:45pm E.T. -- Meeting concludes
“We’re continuing to expand our offerings around this exclusive event, for audiences across the globe,” said Serwer. “This year, we’re looking to reach more people than ever before by leveraging the Oath network, while also creating unique events and editorial content.”
Throughout the Pre-show and Halftime Report, Yahoo Finance will also feature a number of live and pre-taped interviews with the Yahoo Finance editorial team, including: Warren Buffett, Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway; actress and Buffett’s friend, Glenn Close; former NBA star Metta World Peace; founder and Managing Partner of Kase Capital, Whitney Tilson; attorney and partner at Munger Tolles & Olson LLP, Ron Olson; Kathy Ireland, Chair, CEO and Chief Designer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide; and many others.
The broadcast will also feature exclusive clips from Yahoo Finance’s invite-only event, the U.S.-China Investor Forum, taking place on May 4th in Omaha, in partnership with the Asian Cultural Center. Speakers at the event will include Congressman Don Bacon (R-NE) of Nebraska, Dr. Kai Fu of the University of Nebraska Medical Center, John Allen, Chairman & CEO of Greater China Corporation and more, discussing trade relations and investment opportunities between the United States and China.
For more information on the Berkshire Hathaway Live Stream, visit the landing page on Yahoo Finance or add the event to your calendar. Follow the conversation on Twitter with @YahooFinance #BRKLiveStream, as well as our Yahoo Finance Instagram and Facebook pages.
MEDIA USAGE TERMS
FOR BROADCAST: Hi-res downloadable clips will be made available and distributed day-of.
- Only those clips provided by directly Yahoo Finance may be used on-air; clips may NOT be pulled for broadcast use from Yahoo Finance site.
- Clips provided MUST appear in full; clips may NOT be re-cut, edited or altered in any way.
- Clips MUST retain Yahoo Finance logo in upper right, and be accompanied by a verbal reference to Yahoo Finance OR cited in text on screen.
FOR ONLINE: Embeddable VOD clips will be available at https://finance.yahoo.com/brklivestream/
Full live stream will be available on Yahoo Finance ONLY. The live player/live stream is NOT to be embedded.
- VOD clips may be embedded from Yahoo Finance; clips are not to be downloaded or posted elsewhere directly, and not to be altered or edited in any way.
- Embeds must be accompanied by a mention and link back to Yahoo Finance.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. Oath reaches one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media. For more on Oath, visit www.oath.com.