ARLINGTON, Va. & MELBOURNE, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acendre, a worldwide leader in secure, cloud-based talent management software for regulated industry verticals, today announced the Acendre Partner Cloud, which provides customers and HR technology integrators with access to its robust Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). This ability to simplify the interoperability between Acendre solutions and other systems used by customers helps Acendre customers in their modernization efforts through consolidation and integration of their HR infrastructure.
Organizations’ HR technology ecosystems continue to grow in complexity, and these organizations need to leverage functionality and data, while easing security concerns and administrative efforts, so they can see more return on their technology investment. The Acendre Partner Cloud lets customers, partners and integrators use Acendre’s APIs to improve the performance and administration of their entire HR ecosystem, such as HRIS, payroll, onboarding systems, and organizational management solutions. This in turn helps organizations improve their recruitment, performance management and employee development capabilities.
The Acendre Partner Cloud supports customers in two ways.
- Customers have access to the Acendre Partner Cloud Platform. This contains Acendre’s APIs that support data exchange between systems following web-based best practices. Acendre’s robust APIs help organizations leverage the systems and data they have, making it easy for any HR system to share workforce information and records with one another. The ability to easily utilize multiple HR systems helps organizations embrace the best systems for their environment, without compromising functionality.
- The Acendre Partner Cloud supports Single Sign-On (SSO) with identity systems that support SAML 2.0. This allows customers to manage user accounts through their existing identity provider.
Acendre Partner Cloud members also receive:
- Dedicated Acendre HR and IT specialists
- Early notification of and access to new and enhanced APIs and Acendre Connectors
- Special access to the Acendre People Analytics Center of Excellence
- Access to events and network opportunities with other Acendre Partner Cloud members.
“Acendre understands that the basic currency for improving workforce performance is people data which exists in numerous systems that each deliver value across the organization,” said Mike Giuffrida co-founder and CEO of Acendre. “The Acendre Partner Cloud delivers a secure toolset that allows customers to tie together their Acendre solutions with their broader HR ecosystem, ensuring that the value of their systems and people data can be maximized.”
Acendre is a worldwide leader in secure cloud-based talent management software. The company’s solutions address the unique needs of organizations that require a high level of configurability to manage complex workflows and interoperability challenges. Acendre serves both public and private sectors, including Government, Education, Healthcare & Community Services, Utilities and Mining.
With offices in three continents, the company’s solutions are deployed in over 200 organizations around the globe, including almost 100 federal agencies, helping these organizations recruit, engage, retain and develop their employees to improve workforce performance. A recipient of numerous awards and with almost 400,000 users, Acendre processes over two million resumes a year and over two million transactions every week.