DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Materials and Technologies for Public Works Infrastructure Projects" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of this report includes all types of advanced materials and other technologies used in public works infrastructure products, such as:
- Advanced materials.
- Metals and alloys.
- Superior-performing asphalt pavements.
- High-performance concrete.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer composites.
- Smart materials (i.e., materials that respond dynamically to external stimuli like heat, humidity, ultraviolet light or pressure).
- Advanced structural subassemblies (e.g., prefabricated bridge elements and systems, seismic isolation bearings).
- 67 tables
- An overview of the U.S. market for advanced materials and technologies for public works infrastructure projects within the industry
- Analyses of the U.S. market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of advanced materials and technologies used in various types of public works infrastructure
- A look into new materials and technologies that are likely to be introduced during the forecast period, along with their expected impacts on the market
- Analyses of the key patents issued for advanced infrastructure materials
- Company profiles of major market players in the market, including ArcelorMittal Steel USA Inc., Lafarge North America Inc., Infrastructure Composites International, Kansas Structural Composites, Inc., and Bridge Solutions, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market And Technology Background
4 Market For Advanced Infrastructure Materials And Sub-Assemblies
5 Patent Review
6 Analysis Of Market Opportunities
7 Company Profiles
- Acrow Corp.
- Agru America, Inc.
- Akzo Nobel, Inc.
- Alumabridge Llc
- Arcelormittal Steel Usa Inc.
- Astec, Inc.
- Conserv Epoxy Llc
- Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
- Dynamic Isolation Systems, Inc.
- Earthquake Protection Systems, Inc.
- Evraz Oregon Steel Mills, Inc.
- Fibrwrap Construction, Inc.
- Hexcel Corp.
- Hubbard Group, Inc.
- Hughes Brothers, Inc.
- Infrastructure Composites International
- Ingevity Corp.
- Jerol Industri AB
- Kansas Structural Composites, Inc.
- Lafarge North America
- Mcconnaughay Technologies
- Mmfx Steel Corp. Of America
- Polywood, Inc.
- PQ Corp.
- Propex, Inc.
- Pultrall, Inc.
- Sika Corp.
- Strata Systems, Inc.
- Strongwell Corp.
- Sudaglass Fiber Technology, Inc.
- Tencate Geosynthetics North America
- Tie Tek Llc
- Tillco Company
- U.S. Bridge
- US Fabrics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzdrsc/advanced?w=4