DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aerogel Market - Segmented by Raw Material, by Form, by Application, by End-user industry and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aerogel market is expected to witness a moderate CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018-2023.
North America is the largest market for aerogel owing to its special interest towards research, development, and innovation, and the usage of new materials in that region. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market during the given forecast period, due to the technological advancement in this region.
The United States is expected to continue being the leading country in North America. Increasing stringent environmental norms by the United States government, growing awareness on environment-friendly products, and extensive research on product and process development to manufacture aerogel, are the key factors helping the United States maintain the top position in the global aerogel market.
Thermal and acoustic insulation is the major application where the aerogel is highly used. The United States Department of Energy (DOE) is investing in innovative insulation material that saves energy and money for the industrial sector. Hence, the market for aerogel is expected to grow at a moderate rate in the region during the forecast period.
- Rising Usage in Aerospace Industry
- Continuous Use in Oil & Gas Applications
- Superior Features of Aerogel
- High Cost of Production
- Sales Pressure in Adverse Economic Conditions
- Novel Applications of Aerogel
- Eco-friendly Thermal Management
- Cost savings in Oil & Gas Industry
Major Players: Green Earth Aerogel Technologies, BASF SE, DowDuPont, and SVENSKA Aerogel AB, amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market
- July 2017: Aspen Aerogels, launched Pyrogel HPS aerogel insulation technology, which will provide good thermal conductivity and economic performance at service temperatures of up to 650C.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Active Aerogels
- Aerogel Technologies
- Airglass AB
- American Aerogel Corporation
- Aspen Aerogels
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Green Earth Aerogel Technologies
- Guangdong Alison Hi-Tech Co. Ltd.
- JIOS Aerogel
- Nano High-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Svenska Aerogel AB
- TAASI Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3sh3r/global_aerogel?w=4