DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pressure Pumping Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growing drilling activity, reduced breakeven price of shale oil, and expected growth in demand for shale gas are expected to be the major drivers of the market, during the forecast period.
The average wellhead breakeven cost of oil production from shale plays has dropped significantly since 2013, owing to technological advances in hydraulic fracturing and structural changes made by the operators, such as focusing their drilling operation in the best acreage. This development is expected to drive the drilling and production activities in shale plays, in turn, supporting the demand for pressure pumping services for hydraulic fracturing.
The United States is estimated to have the largest market share of pressure pumping services market. The United States has the highest number of active drilling rigs, i.e., 946 as of January 2018. The US government policies, such as allowing exploration & production activity in almost all the US waters, increasing production in Permian basin and the Gulf of Mexico, decreasing oil breakeven price in shale plays, and increase in oil prices after 2016, are expected to drive the drilling and production activity in the country, in turn driving the pressure pumping services market.
Key Developments in the Market
- June 2017: Trican Well Services acquired Canyon Technical Services, an oilfield services company. Canyon Technical Services provides cementing, hydraulic fracturing, CTU, and acidization services. The acquisition strengthens Trican Well Services' product & service portfolio.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis
8. Regional Market Analysis
9. Key Company Analysis
- Advanced Cementing Services Inc.
- Baker Hughes A GE Co.
- BJ Services
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd
- China Oilfield Services Limited
- Eneroil Offshore Drilling Ltd
- Halliburton Company
- Saipem SpA
- Schlumberger Limited
- Superior Oilfield Services Inc.
- Trican Well Services Corporation
- Weatherford International Inc.
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tv7dkg/global_pressure?w=4