DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Construction Composite Market - Segmented by Resin Type, by Fiber Type, by End-user Industry and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global construction composite market is expected to register a moderate growth during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
North America accounted for the largest market share, due to the increasing urbanization and the need for long-life and low-maintenance structures during the past couple of years. The increasing environmental concerns have made individuals switch to construct sustainable buildings.
Continued strength in the economy along with commercial real estate is expected to drive the construction sector in the region in recent years. Hence, the growing construction sector is fueling the demand for construction composite. The construction composite market is expected to grow at a high rate in the region during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- July 2018: Owens Corning Infrastructure Solutions completed the acquisition of Concrete Reinforcement Division of Hughes Brothers, Inc.
- Increasing Use of Composites in Construction Applications
- Rapid Urbanization and Economic Growth in Emerging Economies
- Rehabilitation of Old Concrete Structures
- Development of Innovative Architectural Designs
- Growing Demand for Composites in Civil Applications in North America
- High Initial Production and Installation Costs of Composites
- Imported Composites have Fluctuating Costs
- Increasing Ability to Mass Produce Composites in the Construction Sector
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies Inc. (AERT)
- Bedford Reinforced Plastics
- Diversified Structural Composites
- Exel Composites
- Fibergrate Composite Structure Inc.
- Fibrolux GmbH
- Hughes Brothers Inc.
- Jiangsu Jiuding New Material Co. Ltd
- Pultron Composites
- Schoeck International
- Sireg SPA
- Strongwell Corporation
- Tamko Building Products Inc.
- Trex Company Inc.
- UPM Biocomposites
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvnk4k/global?w=4