DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Agricultural Enzymes Market - Segmented by Type, Application, Crop Type, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
By the year 2023, the global agricultural enzymes market is expected to reach USD 405 million and is expected to register a single digit CAGR during the forecast period, with North America being one of the primary consumers of agricultural enzymes globally.
The United States, with its highly evolved agricultural industry and strict environmental regulations, forms the major market for agricultural enzymes. Canada and Mexico are the other two important markets in the region.
In Europe, Germany forms one-fifth of the agricultural enzymes market share in the region. Spain, UK, and France are expected to grow as the export-oriented agriculture industry rises. The new and small markets of Europe would provide future growth opportunity in the region.
- Popularity of Organic Food Consumption
- Cost Efficient Application
- Increasing Environmental and Health Consciousness among Consumers
- Declining Prices due to Technological Advancements
- Increased Regulatory Constraints and Enzyme Safety Levels
- Rising Concerns on Allergenicity and Activity-Related Toxicity
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Scope & Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- AGBitech Pty Limited
- Agraquest Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bayer Cropscience
- Bioworks Inc (United States)
- Camson Biotechnologies Limited
- Certis USA L.L.C
- Dow Chemical Company
- Hebei Veyong Bio-Chemical Co. Limited
- Isagro Spa
- Koppert B.V. (Netherlands)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
- Monsanto Company (U.S.)
- Natural Industries - Novozymes (United States)
- Syngenta International AG (Switzerland)
- Valent Biosciences Corporation
- W. Neudorff Gmbh KG
7. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bp2vxj/global?w=4