DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Soil Treatment Market - Market Shares, Forecasts and Trends (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global soil treatment market was estimated to value over USD 29.7 billion in 2017. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Asia-Pacific is a fast developing region over the forecast period, due to the developing horticultural industry and the expanding food demand. The market for soil treatment is dominated by North America and Europe, however, the development rate would be high in developing countries. Also, the demand would be more in countries like China and India, and the natural changes and soil insurance are likely to gain popularity.
- Ensured Safety in Food is driving the Market
- North America and Europe Dominate the Market
Major Players: BASF SE, Camson Bio Technologies Ltd, Makhteshim Agan Group, Monsanto Company, Syngenta, Certis USA LLC, and Arysta Lifescience Corporation, among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Scope & Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- Agraquest Inc.
- Amvac Chemical Corporation
- BASF SE
- Novozymes A/S
- Camson Bio Technologies Ltd
- Chemtura Corporation
- Isagro S.P.A
- Makhteshim Agan Group
- Monsanto Company
- SA Lime & Gypsum
- Soil Technologies Corp.
- Certis USA LLC
- Arysta Lifescience Corporation
- Agrofill S.R.L.
- Arkema S.A.
- OHP Inc.
- Solvay S.A.
- Terracottem Australasia Pty Ltd
- Terramanus Technologies LLC
- Kanesho Soil Treatment
- Platform Specialty Products
- China Shenghua Group Agrochemical Company
- International Rehabilitation and Soil Stabilization Services (IRASSS)
7. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f43kq4/global_soil?w=4