DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Nanofibers Market - Segmented by Type, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North American Nanofibers Market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. The market is expected to increase rapidly owing to its rapid growth from the energy storage segment.
The North American nanofibers market is slated to emerge as the second fastest-growing market after Asia-Pacific, currently having shares of 29% and 44% respectively. The U.S and Canadian scientists use various types of nanofiber materials to mainly achieve the energy-efficient energy conversions, energy-saving air, and water purification, and nanofibers customized tissue engineering and drug delivery systems.
- Growing Commercialization Due to Increasing End-user Industrial Applications
- Growing Demand in Energy Storage Segment
- United States to Lead the Market
Notable Developments in the Market:
- February 2018: Teijin Frontier Co. Ltd. announced its development of SOLOTEX Nanofiber, a polytrimethylene terephthalate (PTT) nanofiber with a diameter of 700nm that combines excellent gripping power with stretchable comfort for high-performance gloves, sportswear and innerwear
Major Players: Toray Industries Inc, Hollingsworth and Vose Co, Donaldson Co Inc, Mitsubishi Rayon Co Ltd, NanoTech Labs Inc, Nanoval GmbH and Co KG, among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Catalytic Materials LLC
- Catalyx Nanotech Inc.
- Clearbridge Nanomedics
- Donaldson Co. Inc.
- Electrovac AG
- Espin Technologies Inc.
- FibeRio Technology Corporation
- Finetex Technology
- Hollingsworth and Vose Co.
- Japan Vilene Co. Ltd
- Kertak Nanotechnologies S. R.O.
- Nanofiber Solutions
- NanoTechLabs Inc.
- Pyrograph Products Inc.
- SNS Nanofiber Technology LLC
- Teijin Fibers Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- US Global Nanospace Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47c4ht/north_american?w=4