DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Thermal Spray Market - Segmented by Type, End-User Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia-Pacific Thermal Spray Market is expected to expand at a projected CAGR of 8.25% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. The increasing use of thermal spray coating in the automotive industry sector is expected to drive the thermal spray market during the forecast period.
Thermal spray techniques, owing to their superior deposition rate, in comparison to other traditional coating processes, are an integral part of various major industrial sectors. The growing use of thermal spray processes in oil & gas sector, along with the advancements in spraying technology (cold spray process) will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the global thermal spray market.
Thermal Spray Materials Market is dominated by Japan, followed by China. The thermal spray equipment market in Japan is driven primarily with the increased use of thermal spray techniques in the aerospace sector in Japan, which has grown significantly in the last few years with advancements in technology and R&D, supported by the government.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Air Products & Chemicals
- C&M Technologies GmbH
- Carpenter Technology Asia Pacific (Carpenter Technology)
- Castolin Eutectic
- Advanced Metallizing Supplies Ltd. (Genie Products Inc.)
- H.C. Starck
- Hoganas AB
- Kennametl Stellite
- Diffusion Engineers Ltd (LSN Diffusion Ltd.)
- Metallisation Ltd.
- Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd
- Oerlikon Metco
- Praxair Surface Technologies
- Saint Gobain
- Sandvik Materials Technology
- The Fisher Barton Group (Lineage Alloys)
- The Linde Group
- Treibacher Industrie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6qc3n/apac_thermal?w=4