DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia Pacific exoskeleton market is expected to reach USD 2,329.70 Million by 2025, from USD 123.62 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 44.4% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
This market is segmented based on mobility into mobile and stationary. In 2017, mobile market will dominate with 76.5% shares and will consume around USD 1,800.87 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 44.6% in the assessment period.
The market is segmented based on type into powered and passive. In 2017, the powered market is estimated to dominate market with 76.5% shares and will collect around USD 1,758.93 million by 2025, rising with the CAGR of 44.2%.
The Market is segmented based on body parts into three notable segments; lower extremities, upper extremities and full body. In 2017, the lower extremities market is estimated to dominate market with 59.7% shares and will collect around USD 1,386.97 million by 2025, rising with the CAGR of 44.4%.
- Raytheon Company
- Esco Bionics
- SUIT X
- Rex Bionics Ltd
- ReWalk Robotics
- RB3D, Raytheon Company
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Fourier Intelligence Co., Ltd
- DIH Technologies Corporation
- Focal Meditech BV
- Cyberdyne, Inc.
- Bionik Laboratories corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market, By Component
7. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market, By Mobility
8. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market, By Type
9. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market, By Body Parts
10. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market, By End User
11. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market By Geography
12. Asia-Pacific Exoskeleton Market, Company Landscape
13. Company Profiles
14. Related Reports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmnrc3/asiapacific?w=4