DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Colorectal Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global colorectal cancer diagnostic and treatment market was valued at US$13.927 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.22% over the forecast period to reach US$17.842 billion by 2023.
Rise in aging population, increased healthcare spending, growing disease prevalence and increasing awareness in emerging economies are the driving factors. United States in North America has the maximum disease prevalence and hold a significant market share in the global colorectal cancer diagnostic and treatment market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Celgene Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen Limited, and AstraZeneca among others.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical region.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Colorectal Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Market by Diagnostics
6. Global Colorectal Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Market by Therapeutics
7. Global Colorectal Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Market by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- Celgene Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Amgen Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwn482/global_colorectal?w=4