DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electronic Shelf Label Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global electronic shelf label market was valued at US$307.487 million in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 16.85% over the forecast period to reach US$782.794 million by 2023.
Factors that are driving the market for electronic shelf labels include augmenting demand for real-time product positioning coupled with stringent government regulations regarding accurate label pricing.
APAC region is anticipated to witness the fastest growth in electronic shelf market during the forecast period owing to growing demand for retail automation and expansion of organized retail chains in emerging economies such as China and India.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Altierre Corporation, Opticon Sensors Europe B.V, and E ink Holdings among others.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Electronic Shelf Label Market by Product
6. Global Electronic Shelf Label Market by Technology
7. Global Electronic Shelf Label Market by End-User
8. Global Electronic Shelf Label Market by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Altierre Corporation
- Pricer AB
- Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated
- E Ink Holdings
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Opticon Sensors Europe B.V
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29h699/electronic_shelf?w=4