DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Building The Case for AI: The Revolution is Underway as Early-Adopter Operators Deploy AI Solutions" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
There is a great deal of hype about AI in the telecoms market, but it is not yet clear which of the technology's use cases will provide the most value to communications service providers (CSPs). CSPs must assess the level of maturity and effectiveness of these solutions before making decisions about how to invest in, and apply, AI within their infrastructure and operations.
- provides insights into the different types of AI applications that can help CSPs to transform and improve their processes, reduce costs, and make their networks more efficient
- examines the level of maturity of each use case
- provides detailed examples of AI solutions that have reached a more-advanced stage of deployment in the market
- provides recommendations for CSPs that take into account their appetite for risk and the potential benefits of investing in early-stage AI technology.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Virtual Assistants, Customer Engagement and Retention
- Network Operations and Maintenance, IOT
- Fraud Management and External Monetisation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5mbs3/building_the_case?w=4