DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Flexible Printed Circuit Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global flexible printed circuit market is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 12.72% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$30.897 billion by 2023, increasing from US$15.063 billion in 2017.
The demand for flexible printed circuit will be led by manufacturers of smartphones, other mobile devices, LCD display, connectivity antennas, and rechargeable batteries. Increasing adoption of smartphones, rechargeable batteries and connectivity antennas will drive the demand for flexible printed circuits. Some of the other factors driving the demand for these circuits are rising consumption of consumer electronics in developing countries, increasing investment in IoT by major companies, and growing applications in the automotive sector among many others.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Flexible Printed Circuit Market by Type
6. Global Flexible Printed Circuit Market by End-Use Industry
7. Global Flexible Printed Circuit Market by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- LG Innotek
- Amphenol - APC
- Multi Circuit Boards Ltd.
- Epec LLC
- Flexible Circuit
- Cirexx International Inc.
- Wurth Elektronik GmbH & Co. Kg
- AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft
- All Flex Flexible Circuits LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t662bn/global_flexible?w=4