DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Consumer Survey 2017: Mobile Services and Devices in Emerging Asia-Pacific" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of mobile services and devices.
THIS REPORT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How strong are operators as smartphone sales channels and how does this relate to consumers' choice of tariffs?
- What is consumers' average spend on smartphones and how can operators capture a larger fraction of this spend?
- What impact does 4G have on mobile users' spend and engagement with their smartphones?
- What is the effect of 4G on customer satisfaction in terms of data speed and data allowances?
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE
The research was conducted between August and October 2017. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender, employment and regional demographics to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 5000 respondents in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- 4G Usage and Monetisation
- Handset Channel Dynamics
- Impact of Customer Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2qsgb/asiapacific?w=4