DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Multi-Cloud Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Multi-Cloud Management Market is expected to witness market growth of 25.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Multi-cloud is a type that involves the application of two or more cloud deployments from different vendors. The technology can be used in any kind of cloud deployment models such as software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS). Cloud service brokerage has contributed to the deployment of multiple clouds in various organizations. Multi-cloud prevents data loss or downtime, which is expected to be due to localized component failure on a cloud. No vendor lock-in and price-sensitivity among cloud users are the factors that are driving the growth of the multi-cloud market.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the North America Multi-Cloud Management Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Multi Cloud Management Market
4. North America Multi Cloud Management Market by Application
5. North America Multi Cloud Management Market by Deployment Type
6. North America Multi Cloud Management Market by Vertical
7. North America Multi Cloud Management Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Accenture Plc.
- BMC Software
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- CenturyLINK Technology Solutions
- Microsoft Corporation (Cloudyn)
- Actua Corporation (Jamcracker, Inc.)
- RightScale, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzmsq8/north_america?w=4