DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital X-Ray System Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital x-ray system market was valued at US $6.246 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.75% over the forecast period to reach US $10.332 billion by 2023.
The primary factor driving the digital X-ray system market is growing incidents of cardiovascular, orthopedic and dental disorders around the globe. Advancement in technologies, efforts to provide better healthcare facilities and aging population are fueling the demand for digital X-ray systems in the forecast period.
However, expensive diagnostic tools have curtailed market growth to some extent. Geographically, North America account for the largest share in the global digital X-ray system market.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical region.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Digital X-Ray System Market by Product Type
6. Digital X-Ray System Market by Application
7. Digital X-Ray System Market by End Users
8. Digital X-Ray System Market by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- General Electric Company
- Fujifilm Corporation
- Carestream Health
- Hitachi Healthcare Americas
- Canon Medical Systems USA Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvg2dg/global_digital?w=4