DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Harmonic Filters Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global harmonic filters market was valued at US $701.152 million in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.84% over the forecast period to reach US $985.820 million by 2023.
Asia-Pacific region has the dominant market share in the global harmonic filters market. Growing demand from the IT sector presents a potential growth opportunity for this market. However, the lack of consumer awareness about the effects of harmonics on power equipment will impede the market growth.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical region.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Harmonic Filters Market by Type
6. Harmonic Filters Market by Industry Vertical
7. Harmonic Filters Market by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- CG Global
- Siemens Ltd.
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Artilium PLC
- TDK Corporation
- MTE Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- General Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bl3hg6/global_985_8?w=4