DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cataract Surgery Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cataract surgery market is predicted to witness a compound annual growth rate of 5.02% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US $3.027 billion by 2023, increasing from US $2.256 billion in 2017.
The market is driven by rising aging population, increased exposure to ultraviolet light, rise in the number of smokers, incline in diabetic population and increase in the prevalence of ocular disorders. Increased medical research and growing healthcare spending and awareness have bolstered growth in the market. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for cataract surgery, while North America has high growth rate owing to a healthy healthcare landscape.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Cataract Surgery Market Forecast by Technique (US$ Billion)
6. Cataract Surgery Market Forecast by Device Type (US$ Billion)
7. Cataract Surgery Market Forecast by End-User (US$ Billion)
8. Cataract Surgery Market Forecast by Geography (US$ Billion)
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Alcon Incorporated
- Carl Zeiss Meditech AG
- Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- NIDEK Co. Ltd.
- Essilor International S.A
- Johnson & Johnson
- Topcon Corporation
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6hghf/global_cataract?w=4