DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nuclear Medicine Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nuclear medicine market is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 7.8% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US $8.537 billion by 2023, increasing from US $5.44 billion in 2017.
The global nuclear medicine market is expected to attain a larger market size in the coming years owing to higher incidences of cancer and cardiac ailments, and higher adoption of SPECT and PET scans with improved technologies. In addition, rising health concerns and growing awareness in medical professionals regarding the advantages of nuclear medicine will boost its demand.
However, factors such as short half-life of radiopharmaceuticals, the rise in investments in R&D, and stringent regulatory guidelines by various government bodies are likely to impede the growth of nuclear medicine demand over the forecast period.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Nuclear Medicine Market by Application
6. Global Nuclear Medicine Market by Procedures
7. Global Nuclear Medicine Market by End-Users
8. Global Nuclear Medicine Market by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Bracco Diagnostics Inc.
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporations
- GE Healthcare
- Nordion Inc.
- Lanthenus Medical Imaging Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Digirad Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trb2rg/global_nuclear?w=4