DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Injection Molded Plastics Market by Raw Material, By Application, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast, 2014-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growing demand from key applications including construction, automotive, and packaging, particularly in the BRICS nations such as Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, is expected to drive the growth of the injection molded plastics market during the forecast period. There has been a surge in capacity addition in growing economies such as the Middle East and Asia-Pacific in past couple of years. This, along with generating a consistent demand for injection molded plastics, also helps reduce the overall manufacturing cost.
On the basis of raw material, the injection molded plastics market has been segmented into polypropylene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polystyrene and others. Polypropylene is estimated to hold largest share in the injection molded plastics market in 2017, accounting for more than 25%. High polypropylene demand in automotive components, household goods, and packaging applications is a major factor driving its consumption. Increasing polypropylene penetration in protective caps in electrical circuit component, food packaging, and battery housings is expected to further drive its demand during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global injection molded plastics market has been segmented into packaging, consumables and electronics, automotive, construction, medical and others. Packaging is estimated to hold the largest share in the market in 2017, accounting for more than 26%.
- Increasing Penetration in Automotive Application
- Growing Construction Activities in Emerging Markets
- Positive Outlook of Global Packaging Industry
- Growing Environmental Concerns
- Growing Bio-Based Polymers Industry
- Increasing Demand in Medical Industry
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Global Market Size and Forecast
6. North America Market Size and Forecast
7. Europe Market Size and Forecast
8. APAC Market Size and Forecast
9. CSA Market Size and Forecast
10. MEA Market Size and Forecast
11. Company Profiles
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- INEOS Group Holding S.A.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Eastman Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Huntsman Corporation
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Magna International Inc.
- DowDuPont Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v227c/global_injection?w=4