SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Silvaco, Inc.:
- North America Technology Symposium, May 1, 2018, 8:30a.m. – 5:30p.m.
- Austin Technology Workshop, May 9, 2018, 8:30a.m. – 5:30p.m.
- Boston Technology Workshop, May 16, 2018, 8:30a.m. – 5:30p.m.
Santa Clara Convention Center, Booth 415,
5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
9515 Hotel Dr, Austin, TX 78719
Boston Marriott Burlington
One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01803
Silvaco will showcase TCAD-to-Signoff solutions for key verticals including displays, power devices, optical devices, advanced CMOS process development, radiation & soft error reliability, analog and memory design. Silvaco technology experts will be available to discuss and demo the following products:
- Jivaro and Belledonne for extracted netlist analysis and reduction to speed up the simulation time, increase accuracy and reduce memory footprint.
- SmartSpice is a proven, comprehensive parallel SPICE simulation solution with industry leading accuracy, for applications including simulation of complex high precision analog and mixed-signal circuits, memory, custom digital design and characterizing cell libraries of advanced semiconductor processes.
- OA iPDK support simplifies access to Silvaco’s custom design flow which is ideally suited for IoT and analog IP development at advanced nodes.
- InVar Prime for quick IR drop and EM analysis product used during layout to catch issues such as missing vias.
- VarMan for variation analysis inclusive of Fast Monte Carlo, Statistical corners and High Sigma analysis for standard cells, analog and memory designs.
- Library CreatorTM is the industry’s most versatile, integrated and easy-to-use solution for digital cell library creation and optimization.
- Library CharacterizerTM is a unique, all-inclusive package for fast and accurate characterization of digital cell libraries.
Don’t forget to bring your business cards to participate in our raffle drawing for an Amazon Echo!
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-signoff flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation and soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market at reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.