DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Graphic Film Market- Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing demand of graphic films in construction industry is boosting the market growth. Graphic films in construction are used in residential and nonresidential buildings for windows, walls, side-walks and floor graphics. According to the Asian Development Bank, in Asia, it is estimated to invest about $1.5 trillion per year in infrastructure development during 2010-2030, a part of this is to be invested in construction.
E-commerce shape towards digital printing, also bring out variable data printing (VDP) on colorizing text or adding varnish on the text portion on the printed matter. Personalization printing in E-commerce is boosting the adoption of graphic films. For VDP, direct marketing is the most important application in terms of potential print volume. Graphic film printing in consumer goods helps to promote the products.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, e-commerce sales in 2007 accounted for 3.2% of total retail sales. In 2017, this has raised to 8.9% or $111.5 billion. Moreover as per the UNCTAD, in China, in 2016, E-commerce sales reached about $750 billion accounting for 15.5% of national retail sales.
- 3M Company (U.S.)
- Amcor Limited (Australia)
- CCL Industries, Inc. (Canada)
- Constantia Flexibles Group (Austria)
- Dunmore Corporation (U.S.)
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company (U.S.)
- Hexis S.A. (U.S.)
- Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd. (U.K.)
- Landor (Uk)
- Meta Design (U.S.)
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation (U.S.)
- Pentagram (U.K.)
- Sita Onair (Geneva)
- Stellar Entertainment (Surrey)
- Very Dennison Corporation (U.S.)
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Graphic Film Market By Polymer
5. Global Graphic Film Market By Film Type
6. Global Graphic Film Market By Printing Technology
7. Global Graphic Film Market By Printing Technology
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Geographical Analysis
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5n3rx/global_graphic?w=4