DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Gases Market Market- Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global medical gas market refers to the market of medical gases, gas mixtures and equipment's such as, carbon dioxidenitrogennitrous oxidemedical air, helium and others. Which are utilized for the delivery of these gases. Global medical gases are heavily deployed in hospitals, home healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutions and emergency service providers.
Geographically, North America is expected to dominate the global medical gases market over the forecast period 2017-2024. High prevalence of chronic diseases in the region attributed to the growth of the regional market of North America. Also the development of medical infrastructure and healthcare industry in the region is contributing towards the adoption of medical gases in this region. Medical gas such as Nitrous oxide is supplied to numerous surgical procedures for diagnosis of anesthetic diseases.
Treatment of chronic diseases such as Asthma and Cancer majorly involves medical gases and medical gas systems. For instance, treatment of acute asthma is done by involving heliox gas in the treatment. Advantages of helium-oxygen mixtures are utilized in treatment of asthmatic person.
- Air Liquide (France)
- Air Products And Chemicals, Inc (U.S.)
- Airgas Inc (U.S.)
- Atlas Copco AB (Sweden)
- GCE Holding AB (Sweden)
- Messer Group GMBH (Germany)
- Praxair, Inc (U.S.)
- Sol Spa (Italy)
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
- The Linde Group (Germany)
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Medical Gases Market By Product Type
5. Global Pure Medical Gases By Form Of Delivery Market
6. Global Medical Gas Mixtures Market
7. Global Medical Gas Marketby Equipment
8. Global Medical Gases Market By Application
9. Global Medical Gases Market By End User
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Global Medical Gases Market By Region
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hpk8q/global_medical?w=4