DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Bio-implants Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia-Pacific bio-implants market is expected to reach USD 57,623.77 million by 2025, from USD 31,405.05 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising number of aging and geriatric population, changing lifestyle problems, rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing awareness about cosmetic implants, technological advancement in implants, rising demand for non-surgical bio-implants are the factors which is driving the growth of the market.
The Asia-Pacific bio-implants market is segmented based on product type into orthopedics & trauma, pacing devices, stents & related implants, spinal implants, ophthalmic implants, structural cardiac implants, dental implants, neurostimulators implants, prosthetic implants, and others.
The Asia-Pacific bio-implants market is segmented on the basis of type into allograft, autograft, xenograft, synthetic. In 2018, allograft segment is expected to dominate the Asia-pacific bio-implants market with 43.0% market share and are expected to reach USD 25,261.15 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Somnomed Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Mimedx Group, Inc.
- Biotronik Se & Co.Kg
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, By Product Type
7. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, By Type
8. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, By Material
9. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, Mode of Administration
10. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, By End-User
11. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, By Geography
12. Asia-Pacific Bio-Implants Market, Company Landscape
13. Company Profiles
14. Related Reports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8l5z7/asiapacific?w=4