DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nitric Acid Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nitric acid market was valued at US$14.114 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.72% over the forecast period to reach US$18.611 billion in 2023.
Growth in demand of Nitric Acid from end user industries such as elastomers, lacquers, fertilizers, foam plastics, polyurethane foams, and polyurethane foam coated fabrics is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. However, the environmental concerns associated with the use of nitric acid are restraining the growth of the market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are BASF, DowDuPont, Bayer AG, and Yara International ASA among others.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Nitric Acid Market by Type
6. Global Nitric Acid Market by Application
7. Global Nitric Acid Market by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- Dyno Nobel
- Bayer AG
- BASF SE
- Hanwha Corporation
- Angus Chemical Company
- Linde Group
- CF Industries Holding Inc.
- UBE Industries Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zs9prb/global_nitric?w=4