DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dust Control Systems Market by Type (Wet and Dry), Mobility (Mobile Controllers and Fixed Controllers), End-use Industry (Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Textile, Pharmaceutical, and Food & Beverage), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The dust control systems market is projected to reach USD 20.08 billion by 2023, from USD 15.67 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.08% between 2018 and 2023. The market is driven by rapid urbanization and industrialization. The high cost associated with advanced dust control systems and lack of technical awareness can be expected to restrict the market growth.
The wet electrostatic precipitators segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The tractor-mounted controllers segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The ease of use and large area coverage for dust control in construction, mining, oil & gas, and chemical industries are driving the market for tractor-mounted dust control systems.
The Asia Pacific dust control systems market is projected to grow at the highest rate between 2018 and 2023. The demand for dust control systems is expected to increase in the Asia Pacific region owing to the higher adoption of new technologies and increase in awareness about health concerns.
- Rapid Urbanization and Industrialization
- Growth in Environmental Concerns
- Increase in Awareness About Soil Management Practices
- High Costs Associated With Advanced Dust Control Systems
- Increase in Demand for Dust Control Systems From the Construction and Mining Industries
- Technological Advancements
- Increase in Demand With Innovation of New Products
- Regulations Supporting Dust Control
- Dust Collection in the Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Lack of Technical Awareness
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Dust Control Systems Market, By Type
7 Dust Control Market, By Mobility
8 Dust Control Market, By End-Use Industry
9 Dust Control Systems Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Donaldson Company
- Illinois Tool Works
- Sly Filters
- Spraying Systems
- CW Machine Worx
- Dust Control Systems
- Colliery Dust Control
- Duztech AB
- Dust Control Technologies
- Beltran Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ztr4n5/dust_control?w=4