DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Coating Additives Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global coating additives market was valued at US$6.316 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.35% over the forecast period to reach US$8.636 billion by 2023.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Major driving factors behind the spur in the coating additives demand is high rate industrial expansion in Asia-pacific, rise in demand for eco-friendly products, and growing demand for multifunctional additives.
The coating additives market is anticipated to face challenge over the near future due to its effects on environment, and various strict regulatory framework in various geographic regions. Manufacturers and suppliers are focusing on development of eco-friendly bio-based and water-based products for customers, and is foreseen as opportunity during the next five years.
However, stringent regulatory framework in various countries are anticipated to impend the market growth of coating additives market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Arkema, BASF SE, AkzoNobel N.V, and Evonik Industries AG among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Coating Additive Market by Type
6. Global Coating Additive Market by Function
7. Global Coating Additive Market by End-User
8. Global Coating Additive Market by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Akzonobel N.V
- Arkema SA
- Elementis PLC
- Evonik Industries AG
- Eastman Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4wz3k/20182023?w=4