DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Center Colocation Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global data center colocation market is projected reach US $73.804 billion by 2023 from US $31.25 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period.
The demand for colocation space continues to witness high growth on account of the movement of enterprises towards cloud and virtualization solutions. Shrinking IT budgets and rising cost of owning large data centers have provided significant impetus to the demand for colocation space across the world. Geographically, Americas (North America and South America) region was the dominant colocation market with a share of 47.5% in 2017, followed by Europe Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific regions.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Equinix Inc, Telehouse, Rackspace, Verizon, and Colt Group S.A. among others.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Data Center Colocation Market By Colocation Model
6. Global Data Center Colocation Market By Enterprise Size
7. Global Data Center Colocation Market By Industry Vertical
8. Global Data center colocation Market By Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Equinix Inc.
- Colt Group S.A.
- Zayo Group LLC
- Internap Corporation
- CoreSite Realty Corporation
- ANEXIO Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/chcf4z/global_data?w=4