DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intelligent Flow Meters Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical region.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
The intelligent flow meters market was valued at US $5.983 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.25% over the forecast period to reach US $8.61 million by 2023.
Ultrasonic flow meters are gaining popularity due to the features like flexible mounting, reduced pressure loss and measurement of a fluid flowing from a large cross-sectional area. Conservation of fluids for the sustainable development and rising awareness about the benefits of the intelligent flow meter are also contributing to the market growth.
Asia Pacific region holds a significant market share for the intelligent flow meters market due to the rising demand of the highly accurate and precise equipment for flow calibration and increasing investment in the field of process automation.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Emerson Electric Co, General Electric, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Brooks Instrument and ABB among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Intelligent Flow Meters Market by Technology
6. Intelligent Flow Meters Market by Industry Veritcal
7. Intelligent Flow Meters Market by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Endress+Hauser Management A/g
- General Electric
- Krohne Messtechnik GmbH
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Azbil Corporation
- Brooks Instrument
- Sierra Instruments Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmcxfx/intelligent_flow?w=4