DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Virtual Prototype Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Virtual prototype market is projected to witness a CAGR of 20.32% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$622.734 million by 2023, increasing from US$205.224 million in 2017.
Major applications of virtual prototyping are in industrial sectors such as aerospace, shipbuilding, transport and defense, oil & gas and automotive among others. The major benefit of virtual prototyping is that it enables engineering teams to analyze their model visually and mathematically before making a hardware prototype which saves cost, time and efforts considerably.
The need to minimize time and cost while maximizing quality in manufacturing industry where competition is intensive fuels the global virtual prototype market. Moreover, rising demand from end-user industries is also propelling the market growth. However, high investments required for building prototype solutions and inadequacy of trained professionals restrains the growth of virtual prototyping market over the forecast period.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are ASTC, NVIDIA Corporation, Magillem, Cadence Design Systems, and Autodesk among others.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Virtual Prototype Market By Tool
6. Virtual Prototype Market By Deployment Model
7. Virtual Prototype Market By Industry Vertical
8. Virtual Prototype Market By Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- ARM Limited
- Imperas Software Ltd.
- Cadence Design Systems Inc
- Autodesk Inc
- Synopsys Inc
- Mentor, a Siemens Business
- NVIDIA Corporation
- ESI Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5r4kv3/virtual_prototype?w=4