DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aluminum Packaging Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Increasing popularity of convenience packaging and the demand for extended shelf-life of packaged products are the two main factors responsible for this growth.
Companies are adopting advanced recycling technologies to reduce wastage and increase their profits. Unavailability of these technologies in some regions has led to a fall in the growth rates in those regions. The companies operating in such regions are facing a tough competition from bigger market players.
The global aluminium packaging market is facing some challenges due to the environmental and health hazards associated with aluminium usage.
- By Industry: Food industry is the most profitable industry segment which accounts for more than one-third of the total demand.
- By Products: Aluminium packaging market is expected to grow exponentially as manufacturers continue to deliver high quality products and solutions to their customers.
- By Geography: Asia-Pacific is the most lucrative region for Aluminium packaging solution providers and is expected to show the most promising growth rate throughout the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Aluminum Packaging Market Forecast by Industry
6. Global Aluminum Packaging Market Forecast by Product
7. Global Aluminum Packaging Market Forecast by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- Ess Dee Aluminium Ltd
- Pactiv LLC
- Penny Plate, LLC
- Nicholl Food Packaging Ltd
- Wyda Packaging (Pty) Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hx2hdh/global_aluminum?w=4