DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 World Tumor Markers Testing Market: Reagents & Instrumentation - Supplier Shares & Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts, Emerging Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field.
Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
- Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the next five years
- Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan
- Reviews current and emerging tumor markers
- Analyzes applications of emerging diagnostic technologies
- Forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment
- Profiles leading market players and potential entrants
- Suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tb2ztw/world_tumor?w=4