DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Automotive Battery Market By Type (Flooded, VRLA AGM and VRLA GEL), By Demand Type (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Segment (Passenger Car, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles and Others), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Africa automotive battery market is projected to reach $ 2.3 billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period, on account of rising demand for automobiles from growing urban population in the region.
Increasing use of two-wheelers and three-wheelers, easy availability of financing options, growing demand for technologically advanced products and rising imports are some of the other factors expected to positively influence automotive battery market in the region over the next five years.
Africa Automotive Battery Market 2013-2023, discusses the following aspects of automotive battery market in Africa:
- Automotive Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Flooded, VRLA AGM and VRLA GEL), By Demand Type (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Segment (Passenger Car, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles and Others), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Africa Automotive Battery Market Outlook
5. South Africa Automotive Battery Market Outlook
6. Algeria Automotive Battery Market Outlook
7. Egypt Automotive Battery Market Outlook
8. Morocco Automotive Battery Market Outlook
9. Nigeria Automotive Battery Market Outlook
10. Tunisia Automotive Battery Market Outlook
11. Kenya Automotive Battery Market Outlook
12. Tanzania Automotive Battery Market Outlook
13. DRC Automotive Battery Market Outlook
14. Ethiopia Automotive Battery Market Outlook
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Johnson Controls
- First National Battery
- SEBANG GLOBAL BATTERY
- Assad Group
- Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC
- Dixon Batteries
- Hyundai Sungwoo Solite Co. Ltd.
- Chloride Exide Botswana Pty Ltd.
- Robert Bosch (Pty) Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svqnds/africa_automotive?w=4