DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Teleshopping Market By Operation Type (Dedicated Channel Vs. Infomercial), By Category (Apparel, Footwear & Accessories and Others), By Payment Mode, By Source of Order, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Africa teleshopping market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 3.5% by 2023, on the back of growing television penetration, influx of streaming services and satellite TV, and growing media & advertising industry.
Some of the other factors expected to aid Africa teleshopping market are increasing use of mobile wallet, attractive product demonstrations and product promotion by teleshopping companies on the social media platforms.
Africa Teleshopping Market 2013-2023, discusses the following aspects of teleshopping market in Africa:
- Teleshopping Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Operation Type (Dedicated Channel Vs. Infomercial), By Category (Apparel, Footwear & Accessories and Others), By Payment Mode, By Source of Order, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Teleshopping: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Teleshopping Market Overview
6. Africa Teleshopping Market Outlook
7. South Africa Teleshopping Market Outlook
8. Nigeria Teleshopping Market Outlook
9. Kenya Teleshopping Market Outlook
10. Other Countries Teleshopping Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. SWOT Analysis
14. Business Model Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Verimark Holdings Ltd.
- Homemark (Pty) Ltd
- Moneymart Multimedia Services Ltd.
- Africa Shopping Network (Pty) Ltd
- Citrus TV FZ LLC
- Gemporia Limited
- Mulin TV Shopping
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvm5zs/africa?w=4